Saturday 4 June 2011

Can you help me find a topic for my definition essay?

I need help finding and topic for my definition essay. Please help. My last topic was:





%26quot;Argue for or against to proposition that White women and African American men face the same barriers to employment in today鈥檚 professions. Refer to the essays by Woolf and Gates to support your position.%26quot;





But I%26#039;m having trouble finding what I need. I feel it would be easier (considering the time constriants and my other homework) to change the topic to something else.|||Wow! that sounds like it will be a really interesting essay.





Did the teacher give you this topic and ask you to take it from there? Are you going to argue for or against? You will need to provide arguments from both sides of te debate either way.





Have you read the Woolf and Gates essays yet? If you have then I would advise you tackle this question.





If not, can you read the essays and digest them in enough time?





I don%26#039;t have much information to help you make your decision, but I would stick to this topic. You will waste time thinking up anoter topic anyway and just because you find an %26#039;easier%26#039; topic doesn%26#039;t mean you will get a better grade.