Saturday 4 June 2011

What is a really touchy topic for you?

Like if someone brings it up you try to change the topic really fast|||I don%26#039;t like talking about my family problems, especially where my father is concerned. We never got along really well. He is very opinionated, judgmental and negative. I moved out of his house almost 10 years ago and never looked back. I hardly deal with him anymore. And I hate when people try to tell me that I need to bury the hatchet and deal with him for the sake of family. I kindly tell them to shut the hell up and stop trying to tell me how to live my life.|||Weight|||Divorce.|||the war-obama.....i support the war....want to hang obama....most people get pissed when i talk about either one....so when they bring it up i warn them and then i tell them what i feel...|||Rape.|||i dont change the subject but i get really touchy when people talk about suicide and say how selfish people are it really makes me angry,when uve lost people to it it hurts to hear that!





and when people mock people with learning disabilities...its horrible!!!|||religion. it pisses me off that people can be so fanatic about it.|||rape/sexual abuse|||Death and sickness|||My first marriage|||My hemorrhoids|||Death/ abuse|||Personal life....If they bring it up, I nicely say...This is something I would rather not discuss~~


They continue, I walk away~~Which I have done~|||i don%26#039;t think i really have a touchy topic. i%26#039;ll talk about most anything. of course i%26#039;ll protect something i care about if someone comes at it wrong. like...hm. religion or certain aspects of politics or someone i care about. just certain things i%26#039;ll stand for....or against. but i won%26#039;t run from a topic.|||suicide and cheating are two very touchy subjects i think for everyone. it just makes people uncomfortable|||parts of my personal life,generally some things i just won%26#039;t answer|||Rape, I can%26#039;t talk about that.|||ummmmmmm


my relationship with my dad -.-


like my friends sometimes ask if me and my dad are ok and i just don%26#039;t wanna talk about it with them cuz it gets awkward.|||slagging off old people|||The present political situation in the U.S.|||Mental illness(dont bother asking) strokes(again dont bother asking) and cancer|||Handicap people, when people mock them or make fun of their appearance


religion, i hate when people say sh*t about religions they dont know really know anything about|||Stem cell research.|||i dont really change it


but when people talk about old people


i get really sad for some reasons


probably cuz all my grandparents passed away|||Getting in touch with my feminine side.


Actually, politics and religion - the 2 classic no no%26#039;s.|||**** sorry it%26#039;s soooo long*****











suicide





I don%26#039;t like talking about my family problems, especially where my father and my sister are concerned. I hate my sister and my dad pisses me off a lot, though I love him. I decided to take my sister out of my life cause she%26#039;s the biggest b*tch, and idiot in the world and I hate how she treated me.Whenever she%26#039;s around, my dad thinks she%26#039;s the perfect angel that can do no wrong ever and she%26#039;s soooo wonderful and I pretty much don%26#039;t exist or am their slave. I hardly deal with her anymore. I get really emotional which is completely rare for me and I explode. And I hate when people try to tell me that I need to bury the hatchet and deal with her for the sake of family and because she%26#039;ll always be my sister and I will someday want her in my life. I just tell them to shut the hell up and stop trying to tell me how to live my life. I don%26#039;t want her in my life and from years ago to forevermore she isn%26#039;t wanted in my life.








In fact I recently flew to California from Washington with my dad for a weekend to go to my Uncle%26#039;s wedding and no one told me she was gonna be there so when she showed up I freaked and went out on the lower deck and started like going bezerk, my dad wasn%26#039;t even there and hadn%26#039;t told me she was coming, I called my best friend and my mother and both told me to behave, be civil, be nice and say hi. So I hung up on my best friend and told my mom i had to go cause my dad was looking for me(I had just snuck off when no one was looking), got in trouble from my dad and started screaming at him no one could hear it though. Both my best friend and my mom know how explosive I can be especially around the troll people call my sister and I%26#039;m not particularly friendly to people who annoy me let alone to those I hate. So anyway I kept having to go by her so I just took a bunch of my stuff outside and pretty much hid out and was crying but I didn%26#039;t want people to see cause I hate showing weakness, and I never cry so that%26#039;s saying something. Then my dad kept coming out and getting mad and yelling and I was ignoring him so he got madder and I called my mom for a bit every time he left and hung up everytime that he came back cause me talking to her was making him madder. So then we went to the wedding and I had fun on the dance floor for hours with my family and she just sat there and then got all the attention when people lifted her up in her chair and brought her out, then she said ok i%26#039;ll dance if my dad does so he did!!!!! He didn%26#039;t even dance with my mom or his first wife at their weddings, and he%26#039;s never danced with me at alllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I got even pissed-er and my new cousin stopped me from going over there and making my sister%26#039;s entrails her outrails and making her outrails her new entrails. Then the next day right before we had to leave my new cousin came over and informed me that i was going to ride with her and my dad for two hours to the airport. So I got really hurt, pissed, and really extremely volatilely angry. So I said I don%26#039;t care how long we stay what happens, or if we miss our flight i%26#039;m not going with her adn after an hour of fighting and kicking and screaming my uncle offered to take us cause he could see how upset we were when he showed up at his house after spending the night at a hotel with his new wife and saw me getting screamed out by my dad and then screaming back and walking in and slamming the door. I hated it and then when we got home, I have been getting depressed a bit and angry and pissed at the littlest things. I don%26#039;t know what%26#039;s wrong with me.