Saturday 4 June 2011

How to make my research paper feel original?

I am writing a college level research paper and the information on the topic is through the library and online.


The problem is that I got to pick the topic and I know nothing about this subject so I am learning from the resources. The problem is I can%26#039;t have 20 resources or more and I will have to paraphrase a ton.


I can%26#039;t change topics but I am not knowledgeable about the subject except from my resources. How do I make my paper my own without using a lot of outside resources. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.|||if possible, do your own research. For example, maybe you can do a survey with a series of questions directed toward either students, individuals outside the college environment, or even other professors. Do not rely on people you know well. Bias could influence your research since they may say what they think you want to hear.|||Well, you have access to the internet - what%26#039;s the problem with using a lot of resources?





But the best way to make something your own is to read your resources, understand them, make brief notes...and then put them away and write based on your notes and your understanding.