Saturday 4 June 2011

How could I modify this science project topic?

Topic: Which types of music help the minds to focus?





I have a procedure that I know works, but I%26#039;m wondering if I could change the topic a little bit though. I still want it to be about sounds and the mind%26#039;s concentration. I find that this project is a bit subjective because some people like certain genres of music and they are able to perform better on it. That%26#039;s why I wanted to change it just a bit. Thanks!|||Different rhythms, different people, different effects.





It%26#039;s not just about what different people like, it%26#039;s about how different music makes people feel. Each person has to find the music that reduces their stress but not be distracting. Their favorite music that they listen to the most may not be it. Is that what you%26#039;re going for?|||So what%26#039;s the problem? You%26#039;re saying some people work better with one type of music, some with another kind. If you can prove that, even with good anecdotes or some simple polling, you%26#039;d have a good paper.


For working, I prefer rock and roll, but I have a smart nephew who listens only to Beethoven.|||Does a person%26#039;s personality and the type of music they enjoy have a direct corelation on their ability to concentrate.