Saturday 4 June 2011

Changing my topic?

Changing my topic?


ok my details may be long but i really need soem help


during the past weeks ,my class has been working on a research paper, my topic was animal rights( i didn%26#039;t get to choose)and everyone in my class has to do a oral presentation on it (it counts for 50%of our grade)but it not just reading the paper, you have to make a visual ( posterboard, movie,etc) and give five facts about your topic


so any ideas of what i can make in the movie


and any ideas to decorate my poster


also my teacher said to wear proper attire and the nicest clothes you have( skirt, dresses)


only problem is i dont wear skirts so im wearing jeans but where should i buy the proper shirt from








also my paper talks about every kind of animal abuse( hunting, slaughtering, comsetics testing)





but my subject is animal rights so should i write animal abuse on my poster








i know this amy be confusing but please i will tkae any suggestions





also for my video im thinking about shwoing a youtube|||wow you asked a lot of questions... i%26#039;ll answer the one about clothes.





okay, so if your teacher said to wear your nicest clothes, i would definitly say NO JEANS.





you dont have to wear a skirt, but you could wear nice khaki pants or plain black dress pants.





shirts are easier... the main thing is just no t-shirts. if button up shirts are your style that would be nice. or a nice sweater or v-neck shirt.