Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change my dreams topic?

I%26#039;m currently having a series of nights, where I dream about a particular girl .. on whom I%26#039;ve had a subconscious crush for 5 years or so.. but anyway. The dreams aren%26#039;t ABOUT her, but she makes appearances several times and makes me think of her when I wake up.. now this girl is way out of my league so thinking about her isn%26#039;t going to help my situation.. any recourse on how to change my topic?|||the easy way is to try to dream about her....every time I have a good dream and I wake up from it, I tell my self I want to pick up where I left off, so I try and think about it (hoping to get it back) one minute I%26#039;m at the bank waiting to cash my 10 million dollar lottery ticket, and the next thing I know I%26#039;m out side helping my ex mother in law fix her lawn mower.|||Watch all the episodes of SAW begfore you go to sleep. Then you%26#039;ll dream about them.|||Most people dream about whatever it was they were thinking about before going to sleep. No girl is out of your league unless you subconsciously place them out of your league.|||Our dreams reflect our experiences and thoughts. If you keep thinking about this girl, are around her frequently, or spend a lot of time wondering how to get rid of your thoughts for/dreams about the girl, you are more likely to continue that single thought process in sleep. I%26#039;m no expert, but I say don%26#039;t bother about the dreams and they won%26#039;t bother you.