Saturday 4 June 2011

I am doing a science project and the topic is " Changing the world" does anyone have any ideas?

its for the science fair!|||Thats easy......


Just do like picking up trash. Remember just do something on like cleaning or saving green.


Last year I did a whole project about how can people %26quot;change the world%26quot; and I got an A.


For example take a fresh flower that you have been watering and taking care of, and another plant that you had but you didnt take care of. Show people the difference.


:)|||Perhaps the idea of changing the world is too big - meaning the world is too big for you to change. Most people start by changing their own backyard.


Look around your own neighborhood for people in need. In my neighborhood of apartments and duplexes, most people exist on Government checks. Most of the duplexes have yards, but very few people plant gardens in them. Instead of changing the world, I would change people%26#039;s attitudes towards planting their own gardens. I would get these people in poverty to grow their own vegetables and save some of their government money towards paying off their debts. I would have them plant and eat their vegetables and get healthier so they can get off their medications and not spend all their money on prescription drugs.


There is an odd thing in my neighborhood - the Hmong people do plant their vegetables, including fresh mustard greens. The African American people across the street buy their mustard greens from the supermarket. If I could get the African American people to grow their own fresh mustard greens, they could use that money towards paying off their debts or buying more fresh fruits and vegetables at the fruit stand here in town. It%26#039;s not a big idea, but it certainly is a start!