Saturday 4 June 2011

Hot Topic fitting/changing rooms?

I%26#039;ve been to Hot Topic a lot of times,and bought mainly shirts %26amp; accessories,cause most of the awesome skinny jeans are expensive %26gt;.%26gt;


I wanted to try on a couple of pairs,since they%26#039;re on sale at my mall now, but I%26#039;ve noticed that theres a fitting room in the back of the store, but it%26#039;s completely opened and unused...? Like,nobody goes in there!


Should I just ask the people working there if I can use it??


I feel kinda dumb if I did that T_T


Cuse it%26#039;s just a shower/velvet curtain thing :/ and it%26#039;s small,really small. I dont feel comfortable going there, but I need to try on skinnies|||no you dont have to ask just walk in there. if you feel the need to then go for it, but dont feel stupid about it. haha ask with pride. or if you dont want to ask directly just ask how many items you can bring in there or ask somebody to help you find a certain size then tell them you should probably try it on first and they will show you where the changing room it.|||Just ask. Doesnt hurt|||Hot Topic is for squares....like you.|||I always hated that changing room, but I%26#039;ve always had someone there to stand there and make sure nobody walks in on me. So just keep a friend on the look out|||just ask lmao its rpobably there for a reason, and usually teh reason no one uses the rooms in hot topic is because most people know their sizes since they usually just buy band tees, but i can understand why youd need one since skinnies usually fit differently for different people you know?|||the reason its there is so that you can try it on. if you want to ask them to use it you can. if it was a door that was locked then yeah you%26#039;d want to ask them. but since its just a curtain you can probably go in there whenever you want.|||Lol, of course you can! But bring a buddy to watch the curtain!


no one really uses them. but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do





xo|||yah just ask them if you can use it so that they are aware that you are in there. and maybe tell others not to go in there. i guess.|||Yea ask. Hot Topic is so lame and immature, what are people trying to prove wearing those ridiculous clothes?|||Well, at my Hot Topic, there is only one fitting room in the back.


Sometimes the light is off in there too.


I just ask someone who works they can open it and they let you.


But what I would do if I were you, is ask if there is a fitting room.


And if they say yes ask if you can use it.


That simple :)|||Yeah go ahead. Act like you could care less.|||That%26#039;s how the fitting room is in the Hot Topic in the mall where I live. Well except there%26#039;s an actual door instead of the curtain. I hate when they have curtains instead of doors lol. I guess if you want to use it then just use it. If you feel uncomfortable then bring a friend.|||just ask the people if you can try the clothes on and they will make sure no one goes in there. i have tried on clothes there before but i went with my sister and just had her watch the room so that i wont get raped! haha