Friday 16 September 2011

Gay guys only, how can you change the topic when it comes to girls?

what do you do when soem fucky person asks you about your %26quot;current affairs%26quot; and %26quot;girlfriends%26quot; ?
Gay guys only, how can you change the topic when it comes to girls?
pretty much everyone knows i am a virgin and have never been in any relationship whatsoever. so, i just tell them that. it works pretty well, until they try to set me up with people. i guess i don't mind too much, it is kind of like a game, let them try really hard to set me up with someone i really don't want to go out with. wasted effort on their part, and i get to watch them do it, while saying i do not want to be in a relationship right now, i have too much going on...
Gay guys only, how can you change the topic when it comes to girls?
Tell them I love men.
When the topic of girls come up, I just joke about being gay and it always goes over pretty well without people ever really suspecting. I love to pretend that I'm a straight guy who pretends to be gay. It's like a guilty pleasure for me. I can also hit on guys without them actually knowing how much I enjoy doing it. haha.
If its someone I'm not out to I just say that it is not too good %26amp; that I don't like to think about the past. If they keep bringing it up then start to question them on why they care so much.
I usually look for the nearest hot guy and I say %26quot;damn check out that booty, i'd bend that over a park bench anyday%26quot; then i point him out and they stop what they are saying and move on to a new subject.
Tell them I am gay. That's it.



I just turn the conversation toward another person.
I tell them that I'm gay. If you're closeted, say that you haven't found anyone yet and that you are not looking.
  • vb
  • spiritual and life advice
  •