Wednesday 21 September 2011

Shouldn't Nancy Grace change the topic, already...?

I mean, change the topic. The story is far too depressing, for one thing.

I've been flipping to her show and all she ever talks about the Casey Anthony story.
Shouldn't Nancy Grace change the topic, already...?
Yes, please, a change in topic. It just boggles my mind that she can go on for years about Natalie Holloway and then the better part of a year now about Cayley Anthony. There is nothing new in either case, and yet she speaks with such utter URGENCY about them, as though she is just learning something new. Move on, Nancy.
Shouldn't Nancy Grace change the topic, already...?
I agree, its definatly time to change the subject.
She should have changed It some time ago, however it seems to have become an obsession with her.
I agree it's too much of the same thing,watch fornesic files or the first 48 they are two shows worth wathching,my all time favorite is america's most wanted with john fox!
I'm afraid She's always BEEN a %26quot;one note wonder%26quot; of sorts... -%26amp; that's one of the reasons why I don't like her... The World %26quot;moves on...%26quot; -%26amp; it would be Nice if She did- too... :)
You already know...
Yeah, she really gets a bit too focused on single cases. AT LEAST SHE FINALLY STOPPED TALKING ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY TODAY!! 'Bout time!
Ratings... but there is a new missing girl Haliegh. She will transition to this girl now mooching of of otheres hardships and being quick to accuse.
She did change the subject. She's onto the Haleigh Cummings case now.
She definitely freaks me out and I want her to go away forever.



Also, it bothers me that so many people are obsessed with Casey Anthony. Instead of obsessing over this one girl, who is already dead, they should be wanting to help the millions of children who are currently suffering.
Since Natalee Holloway never turned up, she's moved on to other poor women to natter on about endlessly.



Everybody slows down to gawk at traffic wrecks, even fatal ones. She is the lady on the side of the road with the neon sign advertising the darn thing.



There is something seriously wrong with her.
%26quot;Oh thank you dear, I'll show you new picture's of the twin's soon%26quot;. %26quot;Wow, wow, wow%26quot;. The only thing I can compliment her on of late is her salute to the troops.
It is her show. When you get your show you can decide what to report on. Simple solution.....don't watch her.