Wednesday 21 September 2011

Was it good to change the topic asap? what was going on?

I had been talking to a guy friend and asking him advice on a situation with a guy who likes me but I'm interested. So I asked my guy friend advice on how to tell the guy or how to handle the situation and at first he was giving decent advice but seemed a bit unsure of what to say. Six months ago this guy friend had rejected me saying he 'wasn't ready for a relationship' but we have a platonic relationship now. I sent in the email saying 'im sure he'll take things the wrong way. I took it the wrong way when you told me you weren't ready.. sometimes I think you can't be totally honest with people in these situations.' then I started talking about something funny the guy said.. well my friend just didn't reply and it's been 4 days so I decided it was uncomfortable for him and just sent another email changing the topic and asking how his christmas was.
Was it good to change the topic asap? what was going on?
If he replies to the new email right away and never responds to the old one, he's uncomfortable.



If he takes a while or mentions the old one, he was probably just busy.
Was it good to change the topic asap? what was going on?
He did not look at your %26quot;platonic%26quot; relationship the same way. He was patient, very methodical and had the eyes on you as a possible person to have %26quot;deeper%26quot; relationship. You broke the bubble. He is disappointed.



His behaviour tells you. He will not be the same with you again and I bet you bottom dollar.



Q is did you have any type of feelings for him? If you did, let him know. If not let it go.