Saturday 24 September 2011

I can't find any famous poems for my stupid poetry project?

I have to find 5 poems by 5 famous poets that have the same topic. I tried love but it was too hard-all of the poems were ridiculous and confusing. I changed my topic to inspiration, hope, and motivation and I've only found 3 poems. Does anyone know of any PUBLISHED/famous poems that follow these topics?
I can't find any famous poems for my stupid poetry project?
Use some of your favorite song lyrics, granted that they're pre-90's songs. Modern song lyrics aren't very meaningful or poetic.



I suggest something by bands like The Doors, Rush, Dire Straits, or the Beatles, as they tended to write some pretty poetic stuff.
I can't find any famous poems for my stupid poetry project?
%26quot; A Psalm of Life%26quot; - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



%26quot; Hope%26quot; - Emily Dickinson



%26quot; Ulysses%26quot; - Alfred, Lord Tennyson