Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you change the topic away from sex?

ok, I'm talking to this man, and he is Romanian, and he says american woman are easy...Well, I'm not easy, but I'm pretty sure he's trying to get him some. How can I show him that I am not about sex, and get him to actually like me? I just need some tips. I really don't want a bunch of answers telling me to forget it, cuz I know that. I will if it doesn't work out. I just really want tips to get him to see me in a different way. I've never slept with him and I kissed him 1 time 7 years ago, and he's never known me to sleep with guys, so I can't understand why he sees me like a sex object. I really like him, so can anyone give me some advice?



Thank you.
How do you change the topic away from sex?
Whenever he talks about it, ask him how his mother is. That should change his mind.
How do you change the topic away from sex?
if he thinks all american girls are easy, he is not going to like you. sorry.
%26quot;I like you, but if you are just trying to get to my delicates you should quit while you're ahead...%26quot;
Two questions:

1. Why do you think he is talking to you about sex if not for sex?

2.Why do you want him to like you if you don't want to have sex with him?

If you want a 'friend', get a dog!
Well friend, I am a guy and I would say that please don't expect love from his as he has been seeing you as a sex object. Just like lover, boyfriend and sexfriend are different for girls, they are different for we guys too. If he has been seeing you as an object, its difficult to change his mind (well we guys love by mind, not by heart, manytimes).

But if you really want him to change him, then whenever he starts talking about sex you should change topic without listening to his question. I have seen a few girls who talk about romance/sex for sometime but soon they change topic very smartly. Or you can ask him not talk about sexual relationship with you (I know it might be hard to tell it).
stop careing about him he will run after you

when he talk about sex you talk about make love not sex

sex without love is for animals

if you want more just tell me

good luck
If you don't look an object of sex, no guy will love you ever. Can you imagine love without sex? If you are not good looking and quite useful on bed, you will never be loved by any one. Then see whether you have other qualities in you, which may compel guys to love you and say 'no thanks' to sex. Probably, then, they may call you 'sister', 'aunt', 'granny', 'Tommy' .... and so on
tell him you are only looking for friendship and you are not getting into a serious relationship there is plenty of time for that most older men would love to know you are not sleeping around then again oh she needs a first and that is a whole new subject to talk about they want to be the first tell him you ant a friend to laugh with go to movies but not ready for committement. if you let him fear dada you will be better off even tho dad maybe a teddy bear let him think no one hurts dads daughter. it is ok to say no and they find not many girls say no but do be careful out alone on a date some will not take no ok. let you mom know how you feel she would be proud of you.
hun,

you can't change the way he is thinking about you..

The way he looks and perceives you will never change how he feel towards you.

But if you really to talk about other things and make him see you in a different way, then walk about his hobbies, his job, his family , his lifestyle, his childhood.



If he tells about them, then you keep the conversation going, otherwise, when you ask these personal question, and he doesn't really want to answer them, THEN you really need to look the other way.



DO NOT BE EASY.



Good Luck