Saturday 24 September 2011

How should I react when a friend says "You two should go out!" in front of my crush and I?

I think I may of messed up (I was unprepared for that), because I changed the subject.

I think that we like each other (we've been exchanging signs of interest), and even after I changed the topic of discussion, we still continued shooting signals to each other.



If a friend says that again, how should I react?
How should I react when a friend says %26quot;You two should go out!%26quot; in front of my crush and I?
%26quot;I'm down for that ;)%26quot;

Say something, that states you agree.
How should I react when a friend says %26quot;You two should go out!%26quot; in front of my crush and I?
Just wink at him. You don't need to say anything.
if you like him, then maybe you would be flattered!
say to him, jokingly but kinda serious, what do you think? that way you arent stating you definitly want to, so if he says no are doesnt react like he wants to, then you wont feel embarassed.
Telling her ,%26quot;Are you been serious?%26quot;
Blush and make eye contact with your crush. Since you already know or think you know he likes you, sit close to him, touch him discreetly, give him definite signs that you do like him. Or say %26quot;I have always wanted to go to ...... maybe we should go sometime and check it out......%26quot;, %26quot;I was wanting to see this movie, ..... are you interested in going?%26quot; or something like that.