Saturday 24 September 2011

LGBT: Do you ever get angry about injustices?

For class we had to choose a disadvantaged group in education, and I chose LGBT students. I thought this would make the topic interesting for me.



But doing the research is just making me angry haha. I don't have time to change topics now.



Just makes me think about how society is so intolerant still.



Since I've told people I'm gay, I've noticed my male friends hardly ever touch me. You know, no hugs or arms over the shoulder. Maybe I'm just lonely haha.
LGBT: Do you ever get angry about injustices?
Yes, very. Almost got expelled from private middle school in religion class :D
LGBT: Do you ever get angry about injustices?
Sorry, that's not injustice.



It's called %26quot;Freedom of Association.%26quot;



There is no law that says other people *have* to like you.



And, therefore, no %26quot;injustice.%26quot;



Why did you choose to come out? When you *knew* what the result would be? And if you didn't know, you made an uninformed decision.



Sorry, but if people don't like you, that's their choice.



Justice has nothing to do with it.



Find some new friends!
Yeah nothing gets me angrier. I sometimes lose sleep because of it.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> take a look please
YES