Wednesday 21 September 2011

Is there a polite way of saying "I don't care"?

On msn i talk to my best friend everyday. Ever since we seperated into different highschools i only contact her by msn. The problem is that she keeps talking about a topic that i seriously don't care about. It's annoying. I try to change topics, but it doesn't happen.



So is there a polite way of saying %26quot;I don't care%26quot;? Or a polite way of telling someone that you want to talk about something else??
Is there a polite way of saying %26quot;I don't care%26quot;?
Let her talk %26amp; talk until she has run out of things to say about the topic. Then don't reply for a while until she wonders where you are or what you are doing. Then start talking about you!
Is there a polite way of saying %26quot;I don't care%26quot;?
i dont care


Just tell her that you have given all the advice you know on that topic and want to talk about something else.
Tell your friend we talk something else if you don't mind please.
I'm really busy right now let's discuss it later.
just say yeah whatever and they will get the hint
There is one thing that u later best for you and other ok.fallow that web site ok www.cramster.com i hope you find your answer.
Let me guess....the topic is about what she is doing with new friends???? That's what I'm guessing and you likely are feeling a little jealous and that is why you don't want to hear about it.
Yes there is. Say %26quot;excuse me but it would simply be impossible for me to care any less about this.%26quot;
tell her you are not interested, but remember you are friends and should know how to tell that something is bothering you about the conversation.
Just tell her that you want to talk about something else But is she is your best friend then you shouldnt have an I dont care attitude
Just say, i would like to change the conversation please