Wednesday 21 September 2011

I'm doing a French Revolution project and I need help picking a topic.?

I've already had two topics and changed them. I was going to do Marie Antoinette but decided not to do it. Then I was going to do how the American Revolution influenced the French Revolution and decided against that. I really need to pick a topic that I'm going to stay with. Any suggestions? Something that I can find a lot of information on.
I'm doing a French Revolution project and I need help picking a topic.?
Well, you could do women of the French REvolution perhaps? Then you could do Marie Antoinette, and you could also talk about women like Charlotte Corday, who murdered Marat, and the women who took parti in protests and bread riots and things, the middle-class women who campaigned for women's rights, and the remarkable Marie Groshetz (later Madame Tussaud) who had an amazing life in the revolution, keepin gher waxwork show going and surviving in spite of everything.
I'm doing a French Revolution project and I need help picking a topic.?
How the invention of the guillotine affected the revolution. That thing was nuts.
You could write about Robespierre and virtue and terror.
During the French Revolution, poor city dwellers made a difference- for the first time. They were called sans-culottes- and earlier revolutions were between landed, wealthy farmers competing for power. But the cans culottes attacked the Bastille, and brought the King to his knees...
  • networking
  • server
  •