Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change the conversation without sounding weird to get to know him?

There's this cute guy in my year at school, he's really shy and not very popular, I asked him on facebook chat about his dads profession to get to talk to him, and he gave me really long details responses which was really nice. How do I change the topic next time? Will it sound weird and creepy if I do and I show I just want to talk to him?
How do I change the conversation without sounding weird to get to know him?
Ask him what's your favorite color or did you get the problem on the homework?
How do I change the conversation without sounding weird to get to know him?
If he's not brushing you off and if he's taking the time to talk to you on FB chat without faking %26quot;i g2g sorry%26quot; or anything, he wants to talk to you too! Talk about common interests: movies, books, teachers that you hate, school, things you wanna do when you grow up. Stuff like that - simple things. You'll get to know eachother in no time! :)

Hope everything goes well!
I guess just be random and start talking about something random...he will probably appreciate that more than if you just sat there and dragged out a long awkward silence. Next time just be like %26quot;so how as your day? Anything interesting happen?%26quot; if he starts to get boring and starts to act uninterested then just end the convo. He might not be the chatter type ya know?
Trust me, every guy will find out that your hitting on him, most of the time any ways. Ask questions about him, simple as that. Heres a list composed by me



Whats your favorite.....

Book

Movie

Icecream

food

ect....
Not at all, just talk about anything except sexual things, talk about movies, music, news, school, anything! It just means you wanna get to know him, what's wrong with that? And if he wants to get toknow you to he'll talk more and ask too!
No, it won't sound weird and/or creepy.

Just ask him what's new, or how his day went : )

And go from there.

You'll end up talking about something random, which isn't bad at all..
Most of those answers sound stupid. Just tell him you want to get to know him better, or that yall should chill sometime. Tell him to tell you about himself.



:)
go up to him say %26quot;did you know that elvis presley dyed his hair%26quot;.......and stop the job-interviewing type questions.