Saturday 24 September 2011

What is the history of treatments for depression?

I have to do a research paper on how the treatments for depression have changed over time. I was wondering if you could help me find a website that clearly states how over time the tactics have changed, or help me write an outline?



Thank you to anybody that can help! I am getting frusterated :/ And no, I cannot changed my topic.
What is the history of treatments for depression?
Do your own research. I just typed in history of depression and about 15 pages of websites came up. The internet is not the best place for research as the sources cannot be validated many times. Check out books that may contain historical information on depression treatments. Ask your librarian where you can look.
What is the history of treatments for depression?
Lookup the history of cognitive behavioral therapy ( or non-medicated therapy) for depression and drug (medicated therapy) therapy for depression. These are two different approaches in treating depression, both having an interesting history.



You should be able to find plenty of info for a research paper, and be able to make comparisons.
  • bacne treatment advise
  • client time
  •