Saturday 24 September 2011

Why can't my boyfriend leave the sex topic for once?

Lately I have been getting really frustrated with my relationship with my boyfriend. One thing being that all he seems to be interested in is flirting sexually. Even when I try to change the topic, he still brings it back to sex.



This is affecting the way I feel about him. Sometimes I think he has an empty personality, or that we can't bond emotionally. We've been together for 3 years now.



What can I do?
Why can't my boyfriend leave the sex topic for once?
Well, honestly, it's kind of hard to give you a legitimate answer not knowing anything about him, but I can tell you that his emotional attatchment is definitely what has enhanced his lust for you. Men and women have completely different ways of connecting with each other, and it means a lot to a man who remains monogamous with a woman for her to be completely open with him sexually. Intimate sex with a meaningful girl is the equivalent to lithium for a bipolar person. There is a really weird chemical balance in our brains when we become sexually gratified with a girl we really care about, and it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.



The main perception that is stereotyped against guys is that we just want to get ours and get out. The only time this is true is out of masochism, and usually caused from a past relationship where the girl caused an emotional wreck with his ego. Hence %26quot;rebellion%26quot;. Seeing that this is not the case after 3 years of investment in your relationship, my suggestion is to make him have more incentives to want to satisfy you instead of just sharing himself with you 24/7. When you're on the phone and he brings up something sexually just hang up the phone. When he calls back asking why you hung up present your frustration with his constant sexual conversations and that you have other things you need to talk to him about.



You know him better than I, but when I get carried away with intimacy this always keeps me in line.
Why can't my boyfriend leave the sex topic for once?
if he were sexually satisfied, then maybe it wouldnt preoccupy his mind all the time?
if you feel uncomfortable then it's time to go.

it's time to dump him.

period.

who cares if its 3 days, 3 months or 3 years.

he's got a one track mind. and that track does not meet ends with yours.

take the next train outta there and dump him fast.
OMG!! Look at you : ) If I was dating you all I would want is sex also, your a FOX!!



Really though, your smoken a-s-s hot!!







EDIT------- Why thumbs down guys? I gave her a good answer and let her know how hot she is. This should be

BEST ANSWER!! If I had this girl as my girlfriend I'd want to have sex with her all the time also. So what? LOOK at her : )
Sounds like he just wants to have fun. Don't be so quick to jump ship after 3 years, maybe tell him how you feel see where that takes you.
If that is you in your avatar congratulations you are gorgeous.



Back to your question, flirting keeps the relationship fun and interesting but obviously you need to be able to connect on a deeper level as well. Try a few deep conversations and see how they go.
After a three year association together, some would find a continuing healthy sexual interest to be a good thing, especially when you consider how easily interests wane in other relationships...so you have to honestly ask yourself if you really want this relationship because it's unrealistic to expect guys to react in non-guylike ways.
I think 3 years is enough to have sex, think hes just trying to take it to the next level, and yes you should do it with him. Hope this helped, really, if you feel like you should, PLZ, choose me as best answer, really need the points.
Apparently...for him...your relationship is based upon sex...in one way or another. The only kind of 'bonding' he's interested in is at the hip.

I'll wager you're young and have been sexually active for a long time now. He's used to indulging sex...or sexual behavior with you....and isn't happy doing anything but this.

What can you do?

Well....you can cut him off for a while. If he strays...or leaves you...you know for sure to him...you were a 'sperm outlet'.



Or...ditch him...and quit wasting your time.
well, i assume that he is your ae and you look young... so all he has flowing through his body is hormones. He is most likely at his sexual high, and you will get there at the end of your 30's... unfortunately all I can say is that I had the same problem as well with my bf back then, and I would sit him down and talk to him about it. If that doesn't help, and it really just annoys you... find a new one. Remember, there are a lot of good men out there... not just one.

Good luck to you.
all men think about is SEX
well maybe in your mind your having enough sex but maybe not in his you might want to sit down %26amp; talk to him %26amp; then let him know how your feeling %26amp; compare notes so to speak
thats all he wants..just leave him
becuse all men think about is SEX



tell him what his problem is



then tell him to get a life