Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I hold a conversation with a hot girl?

There is this hot girl that wants me to call her. I'm cool with her and all but i know that once i start talking and we need a change in topic ill have the crazy mental block. Personally i think its because shes hot because with not so hot girls I could talk for ever. It would be nice for you to give me some advice and some conversation topics I could use.

Please don't say be yourself or pretend shes ugly please. Doesn't work :'(
How do I hold a conversation with a hot girl?
For one, get over the fact she's hot. Really, there are too many hot women out there to get your balls in a bunch over it.



I've been nervous talking to guys on the phone so I feel for you. Think about the stuff you talk about with other girls. Or have a conversation with a girl and think about what your saying. Keep these in mind when the conversation starts and if she's cool, you won't have to think about it after 10 minutes. If you run out of things to say, listen to her and comment or make a few jokes.



Good luck