Saturday 24 September 2011

What should I use for a topic for my analytical essay?

I have an essay to write that has to be analytical with pros and cons on a current %26quot;problem%26quot;. My professor is sick of the abortion, change drinking age, etc topics that EVERYONE chooses. Our topics have to be sort of out of the box but i like it in the box..help!
What should I use for a topic for my analytical essay?
Cell phone usage. May cause brain cancer from the radiowaves. (I am pretty sure they're radiowaves, but they could be gamma rays... I don't know, you'd have to look it up. It's been a while!) But you may find them useful in an emergency situation, or to keep in contact with friends... or something. You could probably think of a lot more pros and cons.



Maybe going to war. Answer a question like %26quot;Is war really a choice?%26quot; There are a lot of obvious pros and cons for that. But it's a topic that no one will think of (unless they do the Iraq war with America, or some other situation like Darfur or Uganda). Just stay away from being one of those close-minded people who can't see both sides of it.