Friday 7 October 2011

Can anyone change this thesis? My topic is Self Esteem and the Need for Homework?

For our children to be successful, self esteem and homework should be top priorities for parents.
Can anyone change this thesis? My topic is Self Esteem and the Need for Homework?
In today's society, a healthy self esteem and performance in school are top priorities for parents to set for their child because they are the best keys to success in their future.
Can anyone change this thesis? My topic is Self Esteem and the Need for Homework?
why is it the top priorities for parents? maybe changing it to %26quot;should be THEIR top priorities.%26quot;
well, you need to include what your going to say in your body paragraphs.
It sounds great to me. You are making a claim which is basically a road map to what you will be discussing in the body of your essay.
Hi Terri,

I have to remind you that this thesis is illogical. I understand what you are trying to say, but the way you say it messes up the reader. It seems like the parents have to have self-esteem and do the homework for their kids to be successful. But don't worry, I know you have a better one, in another question. Please see my suggestions for the other question. Thank you!