Wednesday 26 October 2011

Does this guy like me?

This guy stares at me a lot even though we met 5 weeks ago and barely know each other. He became my best friend close friends since they have classes together and they have each others number so they text a lot. My friend knows I like him and she ask if He would Like to meet me and it took him a while to answer after changing topic then he went back to that topic saying he wants to meet me...



lol the next day he comes looks at me really quickly from the corner of his eyes back and forth and then said hi to my friend and left. Lol what a weirdo I think he's shy. so yea I finally ask my friend for his number and I called him yesterday he didn't get mad or shock or freaked out he didn't really cared that I called him...so we talked for a few minutes and hung up then I don't know how he found out but he text my friend after we hung up saying %26quot;I think she likes me%26quot;



so today he ask my friend why I called him and she answered saying becuz I can and i wanted to but he didn't tell her to tell me to stop calling him he just said oh.....



but even for that now he knows I like him but he still stares at me and doesn't ask me out? or is he trying to get the real fact that I ACTUALLY DO LIKE HIM?
Does this guy like me?
Girl just be patient. It sounds like he really does like you. I think you're worrying over nothing. He may just be building up his nerve to ask you.
Does this guy like me?
He probably likes you! :) Go for it!





Help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • what are the benefits of owning a home
  • get ride of my dry skin
  •