Wednesday 26 October 2011

Help in finding resources for my topic please?

Please help =[.

My teacher forced me to change my topic to effects of Katrina Hurricane. Please, anyone, if you got a useful article, or ebook about the impacts of Katrina in economic, health and ecology, please tell me the link. I really need resources fast. I got like 2 days left to submit Draft 1. =[

And btw, what makes the situation even worse is that wikipedia is not allowed, only google scholar and important websites like Times.

Thank you everyone for your help.
Help in finding resources for my topic please?
why dont you try with some online writing service, who will write for you by meeting all your requirement, like fastcustomessays.com, through them I did my essays and assignment in college, the service is good and providing quality writing which helped me to earn good marks, you can also try with them or other such service providers is avaiable in internet, good luck
  • bird
  • serious problems gaining weight
  •