Friday 7 October 2011

Do you think there is a daily theme in the "teen" section?

Every time I come on different people are asking about the same topic, but the topic changes everyday.
Do you think there is a daily theme in the %26quot;teen%26quot; section?
I notice that too.



I think todays theme is rape.
Do you think there is a daily theme in the %26quot;teen%26quot; section?
Eh. I don't think so.

Maybe.

I'm not very observant of stuff like that lol
Yes. LOL. Today there's too many %26quot;Does he like me?%26quot; questions though. Ugh. I hate those. %26gt;.%26lt; But there;s also a lot of Polls! =]
I guess...

It's the way we work.

Don't upset the natural order in things!



Edit::

Yesterday was American Idol!
yes. like pregnacy, dating, drama and more drama in peoples lifes :)
Oh? I didn't notice.

Haha, what's today topic?



Usually it's a mix of %26quot;he likes me,%26quot; polls, avatar games.

Hmm.
i did not even notice that. i'm so oblivious since im on here every day. i dont really pay attention
yeah i think theres themes sometimes. some reoccuring ones are rape, %26quot;does he like me?%26quot; stuf like that.

(no offense to ppl who ask those type of questions)