Wednesday 26 October 2011

Shy, arrogant or just isn't onto me? Not my fault since I'm a gal? Willseem desparate if I talk to him first?

There's a guy in school - quiet, I dunno if he is shy or arrogant. I have a bad crush on him. I know he notices me too cos I caught him looking at me many times n maybe I am just noticing him too much but like he'll b holding the door but once I pass through it he would quit holding and leave and the few times when I dropped something he was the one who helped me too. We've never really talked but the few times I talked to him he always smiles at me (I noticed he never smiles, even at good jokes in class)

One crazy day I went up to him and did something dumb -I asked if he's free to come for the movie my club was screening in sch and didn't give him anytime to react. Next day he went up to me, staring intensely into my eyes and smiling and said sorry he won't be free. I was v embarrased and kept changing topic but he kept coming back to the movie. Then class began, he still talked but I ended the conversat Since then he's never held out doors\said hi. My courage died. I still like him
Shy, arrogant or just isn't onto me? Not my fault since I'm a gal? Willseem desparate if I talk to him first?
He sounds like he likes you and is just shy. two shy people arent good it means neither of you will make the move. You have nothing to lose so just ask him out. It cant get worse, all he can do is say no. if he says he is busy just say ok if you ever want to go out give me a call. that leaves the door open for him.
Shy, arrogant or just isn't onto me? Not my fault since I'm a gal? Willseem desparate if I talk to him first?
Go up to him and tell him you like him. Write a letter if you're shy.. He probably doesn't know that you like him..



Good luck !
You're an idiot. He likes you obviously, but he's just as much as an idiot as you are. You're both too shy to say or interact with each other now.
what grade are you in? you need to get some confidence.
I think you should just talk to him - keep it short. I would try to approach him several times. Again - keep it short. If he starts to respond - don't run, hear him out. Be cool and confident. If he snubs you - whatever, you have nothing to lose cause at the end of the day, you don't know him that well. At the end of the day, after a little conversation - you might not even like him anyway:)