Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is this normal for a 34 year old female?

For the past 6 months sex is constantly on my mind. I am 34 years old and the past year has been rough between my husband and myself. He has no idea how often this is on my mind and I am scared to tell him. Any suggestions on how to break the ice? In the past when I have brought the subject of sex up with him he changes the topic ASAP and seems uncomfortable talking about it. We have been married almost 13 years and together 15.
Is this normal for a 34 year old female?
Your hitting your sexual peak. For women it starts in their mid to late 30's and goes into their early 40's.



I do find it a little odd that after 15 years with the man you are not able to talk to him about this.



How does he react if you initiate sex? If he is willing then you really don't have to say all that much to your husband at this stage....Just initiate it on a regular basis.



If he isn't so willing when you initiate it, you will have to tell him that your sex drive has increased and you would like more sex to satisfy your needs.



You should be able to communicate but I can't see how waking him up to a BJ wouldn't help get your sex life back on track....Who would knock that back!



Finding a solution to this issue may very well help smooth over some of the issues you have been having with hubby lately....You will be getting a long much better.



If none of this works then you will have to work on the relationship issues before the sexual issues can be resolved. If you can't sort the problems out yourselves perhaps get some counseling. Best of luck
Is this normal for a 34 year old female?
Together 15yrs and you cant tell him you're horny?

Thast not normal!
I'd say you need a pool man.
You want to have sex, and your nervous about talking to your husband of 13-15 yrs????? No, this is abnormal
he probably seems uncomfortable talking about it because he probably isn't comfortable having sex with you since your relationship has hit a rough patch. he might even be getting it elsewhere. but even if he's not, you probably need to work on your marriage before you can expect your sex life to spike up again.
You should confront the issue. After all, you've been married for almost 13 yrs. There should be nothing that the two of you can't discuss. And, stick to the subject.
The older I get the more I want sex as well ( I'm 32) however I can be very open and honest about it with my husband.

If he is uncomfortable talking about it ask him why.

Try counseling.



Good Luck
sounds like you just need to turn him on. He does not want to talk about it and that is fine. You might have to work really hard at turning him on. But just keep paitent and give him back rubs, and every thing else. Once he gets going your good to tell him what you like.



Not be shy you know what men like. You man sounds bashful and shy but he is a man and he can be turned on. It is just harder to turn him on than others.



oh and yes it is normal



Happy love making
My husband read in Maxxim (real realiable source of information. He gets it %26quot;for the articles%26quot;...) that women's sex drives increase at age 27 to 37....or something like that.



Again, I don't know how factual this information is...



On a side note, I don't think there is any problem with your sex drive. There is a definite problem with the fact that you can't talk to your husband about it, and he doesn't want to talk about it. What's up with that?
Honey I hit my sexual peak when I was 40. He's a lucky man that you hit yours younger. You can't tell me you forget how to seduce a man. I actually had to tell my husband to stop going to the gym because he didn't have enough energy for me. Make it fun and exciting and he'll start to play.
I'm 33 and horny as a stray dog. After 10 years together, our libidos are finally matched up.



But enough about me. If things have been rough between you, I would try spending more quality time together. The sex will come about naturally when you're enjoying each other's company. Worry about the relationship first, the sex second.



Everyone goes through rough patches. Some couples therapy might be beneficial.
women hit their sexual peak around their 30's and Men's sex drives start to decrease around that age... funny how that is...It's like god wanted to laugh at our expense. Honestly you should figure out why your husband changes the topic, I don't know him so I can't tell you why.. he is unfortunately the only one that can
It's not abnormal, but when you hit 40's it gets worse. So your body is changing and sex is better for you now then it used to be. Normal, I'm telling you just enjoy it. You might need to get some toys.
A woman in her 30's is considered in her sexual prime. Why waste words, just jump on that thing and get to work. My husband is the same way, I have to be very careful of how I talk about sex, or he becomes turned off because he thinks that women talking openly about sex is roguish and inappropriate (yea I know), but I just work around it or do little sexy things I know turns him on, so he feels like he is initiating sex.
There may be some underlying issues that he's not willing to discuss at this time. You say the past year has been rough. Did you stop having sex or have it much less often?

First, don't feel embarrassed. Second, indulge his fantasies. No, really. Dress up or strip for him. Make it a surprise! Men love that sort of thing.

Relax, let yourself feel confident and sexy. And please don't over talk it. Sweetie, talking about sex does not %26quot;scratch that itch%26quot;. Sex does! ;)

My best to you.
call me,, ill help you out