Friday 7 October 2011

Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?

I m 20 and she is the first girl in my life.I never even had female friends before.Last night she was checking my mobile and the only women's number she found were of my mom,sisters and my cousins.Ever since she cant believe it and she cant change the topic.How can i make her believe and why is she not believing me.Is there something wrong that i dont have female friends?
Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?
Ugh that would annoy me so much. People make the biggest deal out of the smallest things. It will eventually come to her that you don't have any female friends, just tell her one last time you don't.
Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?
Shes jst a little shocked most guys would have a mix of guy and girl friends . tell her straight out. tell her why. issit cause ur shy?
she's probably shocked and priviliged to be the only woman in your life. she might also not belive you and think you are saying that to her to spare her feelings!



there's nothing wrong, it's just that she wants to know everything about you which is nice. only time will convince her that you really dont