Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why is this guy acting like nothing happened?

This guy(male acquaintance from college) was rude to me last week. He asked me if i gave oral sex to guys. Now all of sudden he is acting like he never said that. He is changes the topic and being overly nice. I don't know if he was drunk when he said. Although he always tries to change the topic.
Why is this guy acting like nothing happened?
Even if i am drunk to the brim I would never ask such an indecent question with any woman. I think this guy wanted you to have oral sex with him and just wanted to check this way!!!!!!!!! Just ignrore him. Merrry Christmas.
Why is this guy acting like nothing happened?
hint hint
Maybe he regrets asking and is too embarrassed to apologize?
It can be a number of reasons, but all I know is that men can be such idiots.