Friday 7 October 2011

Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?

I m 20 and she is the first girl in my life.I never even had female friends before.Last night she was checking my mobile and the only women's number she found were of my mom,sisters and my cousins.Ever since she cant believe it and she cant change the topic.How can i make her believe and why is she not believing me.Is there something wrong that i dont have female friends?
Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?
No. My boyfriend used to have female friends but he wasn't interested in being friends with them when he started going out with me which is a good thing for me because I get jealous easily. Your girlfriend is probably happy that she's the only girl in your life because I'm happy that I'm the only girl in my boyfriend's life :)
Why is it my GF is not believing that i dont have female friends at all.She is so surprised?
There's nothing wrong... it's just that usually, a lot of guys do have at least some, if not many, female friends... And very rare don't have any at all. Like for girls for an example, I have a little bit more male friends than female friends, even though the amount of female and male friends I have are of about equal. And I don't think I have ever known a girl who does not have a male friend. Neither have I known a guy without a female friend... You know, since the world is split into two different gender - meaning that it is made up of about 50% of each gender, it is easy to conclude that you would at least make friends with a female...since there are so many females out there.



But it's not bad, it's just the friends you chose to have and you have the rights to chose your friends :)
hahaha

ur funny

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha鈥?br>




i think she is just shocked hahahahahaa



but dont worry about it babes

god i need to tell that 1 to my friends hahaah





take care hun

enjoy time with ur girl!



show her ur love



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ur so cuuuuuute