Friday 7 October 2011

How would a girl take it, if you told her you were a virgin?

I'm turning 19, and although I had many relationships I've never gone all the way with a girl. And this girl likes me and I like her too, she asked me a couple times about my past relationships, and about if I ever had sex, I avoided it and changed the topic. Would you be turned off if your man didn't hit home run?
How would a girl take it, if you told her you were a virgin?
At 40, yes I would be turned off. If I was your girl I would definitely be celebrating. It is so hard to find any guys that aren't sleeping around with a bunch of girls. It's awesome that you don't do one night stands and stuff like that. I'm guessing your girl won't care if you're a virgin but I could be wrong. From experience, the majority of the girls I know wouldn't care.
  • suite my skin tone
  • unique female names
  •