Wednesday 26 October 2011

Who would be an expert on ghosts?

I am doing an I-Search paper for my English class and my original topic was paranormal. He told me to narrow it down. I have to do interviews and I want to be able to at least get 3. I already have one but I need 2 more and I need one of them to be an expert but I don't know who would be an expert. He recomended a minister or psychologist. I am not sure, should I change my topic to aliens or demons or something else from the paranormal. Please help!
Who would be an expert on ghosts?
priests, rabbis, imams, and other religious scholars who study the holy books, apocrypha, and historical accounts can become

expert's on ghosts ! well you can consult a psychologist but he might say %26quot; there's nothing like that %26quot;. By the way i am a ghost expert ! you can take some notes from me as well ! only if you desire !



if you want to become one [ i mean ghost expert not to a real ghost ! :) ] check this link :
Who would be an expert on ghosts?
first of all there is noting like %26quot;ghosts%26quot;.maybe a mad person
The Atlantic Paranormal Society ( TAPS) look for their website.
do u watch ghost hunters?
ghostbusters^^





seriously though



u might want to consider aliens, cuz its easier



if u want to stick with ghosts, a psychologist or maybe an %26quot;eyewitness%26quot; would be good (but it would be nice if he or she had some credentials)... maintain privacy if possible
http://www.alabamaparanormal.org/ or look for the local paranormal investigators in your area...



A minister would be a good choice, too.