Wednesday 26 October 2011

My female friend wasn't happy when I asked her this?

I'm a guy and I was talking to a platonic married female friend casually, our conversation randomly changing topics, and the topic of her recently having gone to the beach came up. I asked her if she saw any hot girls at the beach? and she replied %26quot;I dont know.%26quot;, but her tone of voice signaled she was upset or maybe angry. She was sorta withdrawn from the rest of the conversation, also maybe even low grade pissed off.



Could it be that she wants to limit our relationship and not include topics of this nature? I think this was the first or second time I've said something pseudo sexual like this to her.



She's important to me and I want to know how her response signals she is thinking of me.
My female friend wasn't happy when I asked her this?
I think it may have just changed her opinion of you a little bit. Girls don't really like it when guys are superficial. I think yes she might want to limit the relationship. Attraction is probably OK to talk about but not in that way.
My female friend wasn't happy when I asked her this?
treat her as she says
maybe because she thought you were tryin to call her a lez or she thought you were too perverted
k girls get pist wen guys ask them 2 judge otha girls as hot or not nd vice versa
maybe she thinks you were implying that she likes girls to.

and/or she secretly likes you and didnt like the fact you were looking for cute girls
i think her resonse is thelling you that she likes you.. a bit more than just a friend... although she is married... if your a guy that she can talk to and you guys confinde in each other...she may have developed a secret attraction held in check becuase she is married...don't go pushing buttons now.. leave it be...
Maybe her idea of hot does not match yours and she was afraid to say anything. Aalso, she might be a closet gay and think that you are %26quot;on%26quot; to her........
I really don't know what to say. Maby try talking to her agian it might help.
she is probably jealous.
females are females we do not want to here about other female because it grosses some of us out
In my own experience, a lot of girls don't like guys asking about other girls in a physical only manor in front of them. I don't think it is as sexual of a question, as she might see your question as calling these beach ladies sex objects, rather than women. This is just going from what a female friend told me when I pointed out some sexy joggers.
You hit it on the head, man.. She's jealous.. (****, I'm married too.. old.. 53/F but we still get jealous..) ****, I'm jealous of her!.. ha.. wish I had some nice lookin' dudes to talk to.. (sigh) Damned if ya don't, damned if ya do comes to mind. (Hey, like I said, I'm old.. old phrase..)This is extremely touchy. I'm in a shitty relationship myself (is hers bad? find out.. she likes ya, but probably won't play around I am guessing..) I write guys and tell 'em on one hand all innocent and haughty like %26quot;but I am married%26quot; when they hit on me but then I get all pissed off (I can't help it and ****, I don't know why!) when they say %26quot;you are? oh, o.k. fine!%26quot; (then they disappear.) I want to get a goddamned divorce, but I can't (a daughter is main reason) It sux (like total.) I think it's fun as hell to hear/say pseudo sexual things. I'm getting bolder and (I feel like kinda piece of ****.. but hell, I don't want to die off and live with THIS asshole forever...) ****, it's confusing as hell (to me here.) LEt me see.. we were talking about you.. lol. She's got a problem w/her relationship.. you can see that alright. I don't know if you want to be a jerk and pursue this girl or just what..?? It's touch and go.. Good luck. I guess I can't help you%26gt; (I don't know HOW this is gonna play out..)
I agree with THE THINKER

That's exactly what I was thinking.
she does like you and being in a bad relationship she trust you and find confort in you. just be that confort ok dont try anything let time run its corse and if you right for here she will come just be understanding.