Wednesday 26 October 2011

Can anyone help me brainstorming ideas on my product for the Graduation Paper?

my topic was pediatric nurse, i chose it because i want to write something that related to my career in the future and i need help on the product part..i was thinking about visiting the hospital (children) and make videos and taking picture but i need more than that...im stress out i might change my topic if i cant find something good but that would be starting all over again and i dont want that,,,
Can anyone help me brainstorming ideas on my product for the Graduation Paper?
O.k why do you need more than that %26quot;about visiting the hospital (children) and make videos and taking picture but i need more than that...im stress out %26quot; sometimes the answer is staring you in the face, make some videos take some pictures talk to the doctors and other staff, interview them and the kids. I think you are wonderful and your paper will be great ; )