Friday 7 October 2011

What's the most random thing someone can say in a conversation?

Just for fun, lets say you are talking to somebody and you randomly shout out or say something random to change the topic or to just say something random. what would be some good suggestions?
What's the most random thing someone can say in a conversation?
I have no pants on!
What's the most random thing someone can say in a conversation?
Oi, there's the prime rib-roast of Sweden!
I'm a horny little ******!!!!!!!!!!!

I've actually done that before,it was really funny lol.
Just say, %26quot;Do you think the rain in Spain falls mainly in the

Plains%26quot;?

That should not only STOP them 'dead in their tracks'....but, REALIZE what they're saying is borrrring or nobody really cares.

But, then I'm a bit Sarcastic at times....my bad!
My balls itch.
NO YOU'RE PREGNANT...

haha i do that all the time :P
%26quot;By the way, I know how to make everyone and everything you hold dear disappear like an ice cube in Australia.%26quot;
I only eat the frosting on a cake, I feed the other parts to my dog.
purple monkey dishwasher!