Wednesday 26 October 2011

I would like to seek an advice regarding my relationship?

my problem is, ho can i tell my husband i dont love him anymore,yes istill respect him to be to the father of my children but im only fooling myself and my kids if i continue to be with him.i honestly tell him about this but he constantly changed the topic.what will i do?my children are getting confused already.
I would like to seek an advice regarding my relationship?
?????? need more detail how are your children getting confused?

Are you bringing other people into your household? Or are the children old enough to pick up on the coldness in the relationship?

I would suggest counseling if you belong to a church/ or professional marriage counseling ..Either way You need to Communicate to this man..I mean you saw something in him once before %26amp; if he never cheated on you was he unable to be there ,financially? Never abused you %26amp; your kids oR drugs /alchol ? Then Maybe it's you with the major issue. How can he be good enough to play Daddy %26amp; not Hubby? If you have a good man hold on to him the world has too many as****holes waiting to destroyfamiliess..

Good Luck **have a heart to heart b4 u give up**
I would like to seek an advice regarding my relationship?
You need to honor your vows and respect your vows.You leave him, you destroy the lives of your children.
zorak has a point be more over you need to try and find the reason you dont love him anymore wether its the shallower your not physically attracted anymore or the more understandable your different as far as ideas and religion or just the way you act you have to think long and hard and decide if theres a way the marriage can be saved not even for you but for the children its too late to just say i dont love you anymore but hey help take care of the young 'uns. they're the ones who'll suffer the most from this.