Friday 7 October 2011

Which medication should I be taking to prevent erections for a 22 yr old male?

i think im a pervert but everytime a hot girl with a nice body walks by i can't help but to get an erection i know its perveted but I KNOW FOR A FACT there must be medication for this crap. This is not normal for someone my age to experience this. I even try to think about something else to change the topic but I get a stupid erection. Please someone tell me what kind of medication I should be taking to kill my erection and be happy.
Which medication should I be taking to prevent erections for a 22 yr old male?
Y do u think this isn't normal. So what if you get a *****! Be glad u can get one. Try %26quot;relieving yourself %26quot; before you go out.
Which medication should I be taking to prevent erections for a 22 yr old male?
It's not perverted to get an erection when you see an attractive female, in fact it's quite normal. If it bothers or embarasses you, you can wear baggier pants to conceal it, or simply ignore it. after ignoring it for a while it will go away on its own.

Don't try too hard to think about something else, just don't pay any attention to it and it will pass.