Wednesday 26 October 2011

What do people do to make you feel offended?

Please give only series of SHORT answers. For example:

- they speak condescendingly

- they speak loud

- they change the topic

- they threaten you
What do people do to make you feel offended?
Irritate

Take a patronizing attitude;

Bluff wantonly;

Pretend giving you a patient hearing;

[turn a deaf ear]

Snub you;

Arrogance......
What do people do to make you feel offended?
when people call themselves fat



when people make racial comments
They get in my space

They treat me like I am stupid

They assume they know me

They answer for me or decide for me



These instances do not happen very often, however.
When people treat me like I'm stupid

When people assume I don't know what I'm talking about

When people judge me for my looks

When people don't like me for no apparent reason
Get talked down to like I am a child and they are the same age as me or closer.

When people talk about me behind my back then act all friendly when I am around. I just hate fake people.
-stupid idiot drivers

-they think they are better than me because more money

-they don't take care of themselves i.e. good hygiene...yucky BO
- they assume I lack intelligence

- they are rude, pushy, or disrespectful

- they lie, cheat or steal

- double standards