Friday 7 October 2011

Need help for a lesson, (topic) Life Changes?

I'm presenting a lesson for my English course on life changes. I need to have some sort of relevance to the course, which i have done, but also relate to the other students as well.



The specific Life Change i need help on covers 'A time in your life when you realized life/the world wasn't as safe/sure as you believed.' I was hoping some of you could share some personal events so i can better relate to the class/cover the topic. Thank you
Need help for a lesson, (topic) Life Changes?
How about one time I was going to a concert with some friends by ourselves, we were waiting for someone to pick us up and it was dark. These people who were older than us came and starting swearing at us. We didnt say anything and they started moving closer and they started pushing one of my friends and then pusehd him into cement pavement really hardly until a cop finally came and he had to get stitches on his head that night.