Wednesday 26 October 2011

What topic should I choose for my globalization paper?

I want to write about how globalization negatively impacts the environment, but it does so in many ways (loss in biodiversity, ecological degradation, air and water pollution, global warming, deforestation, ozone layer depletion, soil erosion, etc...). So since my topic of discussion contains many subtopics, this paper would be too cumbersome for me (the length of the paper should only be about 5-7 pages).

Therefore, do you have any suggestions on what I should do?

Should I completely change my topic, or should I narrow my topic (such as how globalization promotes deforestation). But I feel like if I narrow my topic, I'll be missing important information in my essay. Help!
What topic should I choose for my globalization paper?
By all means, narrow your topic (such as how globalization promotes deforestation or ecological degradation,etc.)
What topic should I choose for my globalization paper?
Get rich quick schemes in the capitalist business world, (buyouts, IPOs, conglomerates, acquisitions, mergers, and the stock market), do not actually work. Remaining solvent does not actually exist within false economics capitalism.



Profit existing in the capitalist business world, or millionaires existing within capitalism, is pathological deception committed by the 21 organizations spying on the population with plain clothes agents, (with covert fake names and fake backgrounds).



Actual economics is the persons paying the monthly business loan payments of companies voting at work in order to control the property they are paying for.



Capitalism is the psychology of imaginary parents, false economics, and the criminal deception of employees that are paying the bills (including the stocks and bonds, or shares) of companies.



Anti-democracy republicanism is the psychology of imaginary parents, and false government.