Wednesday 26 October 2011

My speech is a disaster anyone good?

I am writing a speech about humor and why we should have more in the world. I've written it about 4 times but every time I try reciting it it always come out wrong, kind of half soppy half jumbled ideas and I can't seem to change topics, please help!
My speech is a disaster anyone good?
Try Humorous stories to catch their attention and erase the boredom of speeching...than start it off with the everyday happening of ordinary peoples lives as an example...something that we could say could happen to anybody thats seems to be interesting and then dont beat around the bush go straight to yur topics.
My speech is a disaster anyone good?
You need to start off with an outline. Think of it like writing a paper for a class. You need a %26quot;thesis%26quot;, in your case it's humor, then you just need to build it from there. It's not easy to write a good speech, but with an outline behind, it can make things a lot easier. Good luck :)